So, it’s been about 6 months since I’ve started this blog :)
Is this still a natural hairjournal? And what have I learned?
What natural things do I love?
- Coconut oil
- Wooden combs (my comb from the Body Shop <3)
- Vitamins, although not sure how ‘natural’ that is ;)
- Rooibos Tea (but only drinking it, still want to try it as a rinse)
- Air drying, so no heat!
- Rain (makes it wavy :D)
What natural things did I NOT love?
- No cones conditioners, the layers that are still damaged still love cones
- Apple Cider Vinegar, it smells and it does nothing for my hair
- Baking Soda, too much mess
- Rooibos Tea sprays, dries out my hair
- Castor Oil, droopy shit, ugh. Enough said.
I can not think of anything else at the moment. I have come to the conclusion that it’s okay to ‘cheat’ a little. My hair just feels so much better with cones, and I’m sure that when the damaged ends are gone it will love the coneless conditioners!
I have tried a lot of things, but I’m tired of experimenting. So, benign neglect it is!
I think it’s mostly a growing journal now :) I hope you still find it interesting to read!
My hair has gotten so much healthier (looking as well) and thicker and longer! Henna plays a huge part in this, since the most damaging thing I did to my hair was dyeing and bleaching. I’m really glad I’ve tried all this, it has been fun! :) Now I hope that damn hair will grow a bit faster ;)
(This is not a goodbye post, by the way :P It might sound like that but it’s not ;))